HPPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 632 posts: Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (Informatics Practices) Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh through ORA.
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date:- 28th September 2016
Name of Post:- Post Graduate Teachers (Informatics Practices)
- Total no. of Posts:-632 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.E. or B. Tech. (any Stream) from a recognized University/ Institute and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Technology/ Applications or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute. M. Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute. Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Physics from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Relaxation:- 3 years for SC/ST Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Screening Test/Examination & Viva-voce.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General / Unreserved Category have to pay Rs.400/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/OBC/General BPL of HP through e-challan or e-Payment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 28.09.2016.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 28th September, 2016.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts.
- In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.