HPPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 31 vacancies | Himachal Pradesh Public service commission released notifications, apply HPPSC jobs online @ www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc Himachal Pradesh Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of HPPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 31 (Thirty One) vacancies out of which 24 (Twenty four) for Assistant District Attorney, 06 (Six) for Assistant District Attorney and 01 (One) for Lecturer in different cadres.
HPPSC jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant District Attorney, law officer and Lecturer|
|No of Vacancies||31|
|Govt Dept Name||www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc|
Assistant District Attorney: 24 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant District Attorney should have Degree in law from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
law officer: 06 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for law officer should have Degree in law from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Assistant District Attorney: Maximum 35 years
- law officer: 18 to 45 years
Selection Process: Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through e-Challan or e-payment.
- For General / Other state: Rs. 400/- (Rupee Four Hundred only)
- SC/ ST/OBC of HP: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One Hundred only)
How to apply for HPPSC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Himachal Pradesh Public service commission (HPPSC) www.hp.gov.in/hppsc from 2nd May 2018 to 21st May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 21st May 2018