HPPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 50 Range Forest Officer at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for the recruitment of total 50 (fifty) Range Forest Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from on or before 11th April 2017.
HPPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Range Forest Officer|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Official web Portal||www.hppsc.hp.gov.in|
HPPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Range Forest Officer: 50 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join HPPSC Range Forest Officer posts should have Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Science Engineering from any recognized University
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years as on 11th April 2017.
Selection Process:- HPPSC will be conduct the Screening test / Examination for Range Forest Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Range Forest Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through e-Challan or e-Payment.
- General: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for HPPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 11th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 11th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 4/ 2017