HPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 16 posts: The Commission invites online applications for recruitment to 01 temporary post of Rural Community Theatre Organiser Class-II (Group-„B‟) (unreserved) in Information & Public Relations Department, Haryana.
Advertisement Number:- 3
Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Senior Scientific Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer|
|No of Post||16 posts|
|Last date to apply||07th December 2016|
|Job Location||Gurgaon (Haryana)|
Haryana Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Senior Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 45 years As on 07.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree (at least 1st Division) in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Name of Post:- Sub Divisional Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 45 years As on 07.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) with two years experience as Sub Divisional Engineer or equivalent post.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana: 10 Years
- For General / DESM & All Reserved category of Other State: Rs.500/-
- For SC/BC/EBPG/ESM/Women Categories candidates: Rs.125/-
- For Physically Handicapped candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through e-Challan and please deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
How to apply online for Haryana Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 07.12.2016 & send the printout along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 22.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 07.12.2016
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 22.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 12.12.2016
- The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications, experience and other condition if any will be determined as on the last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 07.12.2016 and age will be on reckoned as on 01.02.2016.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
- Incomplete Application Form i.e. without signature and supporting documents will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence, if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
- The submission of the online application form as well as printed copies by the specified date/time is must and failure to do so will result in rejection of the candidature straightway and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates who are already serving in government/ semi government department are required to send their “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer, otherwise they will not be interviewed.
- In order to be eligible for applying for the post, a candidate should be:- a) a citizen of India, or b) a citizen of Nepal, or c) a subject of Bhutan, or d) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India: Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) (d) and (e) will be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.