HPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 29 vacancies | Haryana Public service commission released notifications, apply HPSC jobs online @ www.hpsc.gov.in. Haryana Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of HPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 29 (Twenty Nine) Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) vacancies.
HPSC jobs 2018 Notification
|Name of Post||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Govt Dept Name||www.hpsc.gov.in|
Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 29 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) should have Degree in civil engineering / degree of technology from a recognized / deemed institute / university with 1st
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 17 to 42 years as on 22nd May 2018
Selection Process:- HPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the online test and personal interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through e-Challan in any branch of state bank of India / state bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred only)
- SC / BC / SBC / EBPG of Haryana: 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only)
How to apply for HPSC recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Haryana public service commission (HPSC) www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in from 8th May 2018 to 22nd may 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 8th May 2018
Closing Date: 22nd May 2018