HPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 15 Assistant Engineer, Dy District Attorney & Scientist B at www.hpsc.gov.in
Haryana Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.hpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 15 (fifteen) jobs out of which 09 (nine) vacancies for Assistant Engineer, 5 (five) for Dy District Attorney & 01 (one) Scientist B vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 29th March 2017.
HPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer/ Deputy District Attorney/ Scientist B|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Official web Portal||www.hpsc.gov.in|
HPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPSC Assistant Engineer job should have Qualified Engineer with a degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute with knowledge of Hindi upto Matric Standard.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Deputy District Attorney: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join HPSC Deputy District Attorney posts should have Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Scientist B: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HPSC Scientist B job should have M.Sc in first division in the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro-Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science).
Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 29th March 2017.
- Assistant Engineer: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC 10 years for PH
- Deputy District Attorney: 27 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC 10 years for PH
- Scientist B: 17 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC 10 years for PH
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer/ Deputy District Attorney/ Scientist B vacancy should pay the below charges through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 Hours of registration of online application form.
- General/ DESM/ All reserved category of Other State: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ BC/ EBPG/ Women: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- PH: Exempted fee
How to apply for HPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.hpsc.gov.in on or before 29th March & Send the printout along with relevant documents to the Officer of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 10th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 29th March 2017
Challan Payment: 3rd April 2017
Last Date of Printout of online application: 10th April 2017