HRTC recruitment 2016-17 notification 44 posts: Himachal Road Transport Corporation invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from desirous bonafide Himachali candidates for recruitment of 44 Junior Technical Officers (Foreman Grade-II) of the following trades on contract basis on monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 13,900/- (10300PB+3600 GP) upto 9th November, 2016 till 5.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Advertisement Number:- VI/2016
Himachal Road Transport Corporation Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Himachal Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Officers (Foreman Grade-II)|
|No of Post||44 posts|
|Last date to apply||21st November 2016|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Himachal Road Transport Corporation free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Technical Officers (Foreman Grade-II)
- Total no. of Posts:-44 Posts
- Mechanical / Automobile Engineering:- 31 Posts
- Electronic and Communication:- 05 Posts
- Civil Engineering:- 08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years As on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree/Diploma from the Institute/ University duly recognized by the Govt. of H.P.in the Mechanical / Automobile Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / MCA / Electronic Engineering / Civil Engineering field.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates of HP State: Rs.250/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft payable at Shimla in the name of Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla-171003.
How to apply online for Himachal Road Transport Corporation exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://hrtc.gov.in & After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with attested copies of documents/ certificates in support of their eligibility at their nearest Depot/Unit of Himachal Road Transport Corporation along with original Bank Draft in the name of FA and Chief Accounts Officer, HRTC, Shimla-3 personally or through Speed Post.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online & Printout: 21.11.2016
- All candidates, whether in Government service or Government owned Industrial or other similar organization or in private employment should submit their application directly to the HRTC. Persons already in regular Govt. service whether in a permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily rated/work charged employees or those serving under Public Enterprises are however, required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office./Department that they have applied for the selection.
- In service candidates may apply to the Himachal Road Transport Corporation alongwith requisite fee with information to their Head of Department/Employers for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the HRTC withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/ candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information/document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application, come to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
- The applicant shall affix his/her latest photograph in the space provided in the application form. He/she is also required to paste a similar photograph in the admit card appended in the application form.
- The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of screening test/examination for which they are admitted by the HRTC viz. Written examination and viva-voce test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidatures for the examination will be cancelled by the Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
- Candidates who is or has been declared by the HRTC to be guilty of- (a) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely; offering illegal gratification to, or applying pressure on, or blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or (b) impersonating, or (c ) procuring impersonation by any person, or (d) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with or (e) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or (f) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination namely— obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, finding out the particulars of the persons connection with secret work relating to the examination. influencing the examiners, or (g) using unfair means during the examination, or (h) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or (i) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or (j) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the HRTC for the conduct of their examination, or (k) being in possession of or using mobile phone, paper or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or (l) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates alongwith their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or (m) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the HRTC of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :- To be disqualified by the HRTC from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or (n) to be debarred either permanently or for as specified period:- by the HRTC from any examination or selection held by them by the HP Govt/Central Govt. from any employment under them, and (o) if he/she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate Rules. Provided that no penalty under these Rules shall be imposed except after— giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation, in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.
- The Centres for holding the examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the HRTC. While every efforts will be made to allot the candidates to the centre of their choice for examination, the HRTC may, at their discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.