HSSCA recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 posts: The eligible candidate fulfilling eligible criteria for the post of mentioned below may attend walk in interview alongwith original certificate and testimonials in the office of the undersigned as per schedule given below.
Haryana State Seed Certification Agency Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Haryana State Seed Certification Agency|
|Name of Post||Seed Certification Officer|
|No of Post||12 posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd November 2016|
Haryana State Seed Certification Agency free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Seed Certification Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 42 years As on 28.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Breeding / Agronomy / Horticulture (Veg) / Seed Technology. Preference will be given to experienced persons.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for Haryana State Seed Certification Agency exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photograph send by email id email@example.com on or before 22.11.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 22.11.2016
Date of Interview: 28.11.2016
Terms and Conditions:-
- The application form for applying the post of Seed Certification Officer can be downloaded from this office website www.hssca.org.in. After filling the form with photograph, send, scanned application form to our email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22.11.2016.
- The application received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Please visit our website www.hssca.org.in for the list of shortlisted candidates for interview.
- The interview will be conducted on 28.11.2016 at 11.00A.M. Venue for the interview is Haryana State Seed Certification Agency, Bays No.11-12, Sector-14, Beej Parmanikaran Bhawan, Panchkula.
- Bring your original qualification, domicile, reserve category, experience etc. certificates at the time of interview.
- The engagement of selected candidates shall be purely contractual in nature and can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice and the person so engaged shall have no right to claim either regularization or any other benefit of such engagement for any purpose in the office in which they are so engaged on any other office in the same State Govt.
- Selected candidates shall not had any right for regularization/continuation in the service and his / her services shall be discontinued on joining regular appointments by the recruiting agency or one year whichever is earlier.
- The age of candidate as on the date of interview should be 25-42 years.
- Candidate must have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Breeding / Agronomy / Horticulture (Veg) / Seed Technology. Preference will be given to experienced persons.
- Selected candidate shall be paid as per Haryana Govt. outsourcing policy Part-II (at present approximately Rs. 18000/- per month).
- Reservation of posts exist as per Haryana Govt. Rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The undersigned reserve the right to cancel the interview/selection without any reason.