IARI recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 posts: IARI Indian Agriculture Research Institute invites application for the 02 post of Hindi Translator to work at Agricultural Knowledge Management Unit. Walk-in-Interview 05 October 2016.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Date of Interview:- 05th October 2016 at 10:00 AM
Name of Post:- Hindi Translator
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years as on 30.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject. Or Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject. Or Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with Bio Data in the prescribed format and original and attested copies of all the certificates with photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Committee room of AKMU, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, IARI, New Delhi -110012.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Age limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules of ICAR (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- The YOUNG PROFESSIONAL -Hindi Translator position is purely temporary and contractual appointment and will be filled on contractual basis initially for One Year.
- The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is temporary and contractual.
- The walk-in-Interview of eligible candidates will be held on 5th October, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. Venue: Committee room of AKMU, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, IARI, New Delhi -110012.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- No HRA will be paid.
- No Medical facilities.
- Leaves are as per ICAR Rules.
- All other candidates are also required to compulsorily furnished the aforementioned declaration, duly signed in the annexed format (Annexure-I) and submit on the date of interview.