|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Qualification||Master degree, M.Tech, Degree|
|Job Location||New Delhi - India|
Posted on:-13-11-2018View more details
- 07 Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – 7th March 2018
iasri hiring 2018 news
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.iasri.res.in|
Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, ICAR released new notification on their official website www.iasri.res.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Senior Research Fellow, 02 (two) for Research Associate & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 7th March 2018.
Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IASRI Senior Research Fellow job should have Post Graduate in Agricultural Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Economics/ Computer Sciences/ Computer Application or equivalent with 4/ 5 years of Bachelor Degree, Having Post Graduate in Basis Sciences with 3 years Bachelor Degree and 2 years Master Degree with NET Qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IASRI Research Associate posts should have Ph.D or Post Graduate in Agricultural Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Economics/ Computer Sciences/ Computer Application or equivalent with 4/ 5 years of Bachelor Degree.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 7th March 2018.
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Research Associate: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- IASRI will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for IASRI recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may attend for walk in interview along with application in prescribed format giving bio-data with one passport size photographs and self-attested copies of certificate, with all the original certificate from matriculation and matriculation onwards on or before 7th March 2018.
Venue of Interview:- Room No. 207, Training cum Administrative Block, IASRI.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 7th March 2018 at 10:30 AM