- 03 Civil Engineer/ Manager/ Fisheries Management Assistant – 24th January 2018
iasst guwahati recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Civil Engineer/ Manager/ Fisheries Management Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.iasst.gov.in|
Institute of Advanced Study in Sciences and Technology released new notification on their official website www.iasst.gov.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Civil Engineer (Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ Civil), 01 (one) for Manager (BCH) & 01 (one) for Fisheries Management Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 24th January 2018.
Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IASST Civil Engineer job should have First class Degree/ Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university/ Government institute with good knowledge and experience of civil engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 24000 – 30000/- Per Month
Manager: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IASST Manager posts should have M.Sc in Botany/ Life Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized university with good knowledge and experience of plantation activities and its management.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Fisheries Management Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IASST Fisheries Management Assistant posts should have Masters’ degree in Aquaculture/Fisheries Resource Management/ Fish Health/ Fish Processing/ Zoology from a recognized university with good knowledge of indigenous fishes and other aquatic fauna of north east India and fish farm activities and its management OR Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) from a recognized university with minimum two years of practical experience with good knowledge of indigenous fishes and other aquatic fauna of north east India and fish farm activities.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Civil Engineer/ Fisheries Management Assistant: 35 years
- Manager: 45 years
Selection Process:- IASST will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for IASST vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant can send their copy of the application thorough email to email@example.com in an advance & attend the interview along with application in the prescribed format and self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificate, originals on or before 24th January 2018.
Venue of Interview:- Office of Institute of Advanced Study in Sciences and Technology (IASST), Guwahati.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 24th January 2018 at 10:00 AM
Advertisement Number:- 110