- 18 Assistant Manager Grade A – 14th March 2018
ibbi recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Official web Portal||www.ibbi.gov.in|
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India released new notification on their official website www.ibbi.gov.in for the recruitment of total 18 (eighteen) Assistant Manager Grade-A vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 22nd February 2018 to 14th March 2018.
Assistant Manager: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IBBI Assistant Manager job should have CA/ CS/ CMA/ LLB/ MBA with Finance/ Masters in Economics/ Masters in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 28150 – 55600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st March 2018.
- Assistant Manager: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- IBBI Call Letters will be issued to conduct the online test for Assistant Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Group Discussion & Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
How to apply for IBBI vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ibbi.gov.in from 22nd February 2018 to 14th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd February 2018
Form Submission End Date: 14th March 2018