IBBI recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 19th September 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in All India, then you reached the right place. Check all IBBI job opening listed below.
IBBI recruitment 04 Research Associate vacancy
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Age limit||63 years|
|Job location||All India|
|Last Date||6th July 2018|
- 18 Assistant Manager Grade A – 14th March 2018
ibbi recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Official web Portal||www.ibbi.gov.in|
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India released new notification on their official website www.ibbi.gov.in for the recruitment of total 18 (eighteen) Assistant Manager Grade-A vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 22nd February 2018 to 14th March 2018.
Assistant Manager: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IBBI Assistant Manager job should have CA/ CS/ CMA/ LLB/ MBA with Finance/ Masters in Economics/ Masters in Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 28150 – 55600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st March 2018.
- Assistant Manager: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- IBBI Call Letters will be issued to conduct the online test for Assistant Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Group Discussion & Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
How to apply for IBBI vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ibbi.gov.in from 22nd February 2018 to 14th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 22nd February 2018
Form Submission End Date: 14th March 2018