- 7875 Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-VII) – 3rd October 2017
ibps clerk 2017 recruitment notification
|Name of Post||Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-VII)|
|No of Vacancies||7875|
|Official web Portal||www.ibps.in|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released new notification on their official website www.ibps.in for the recruitment of total 7875 (seven thousand eight hundred and seventy five) Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-VII) vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017.
Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-VII): 7875 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IBPS Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-VII) job should have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2017.
- Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-VII): 20 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- IBPS will be conduct the Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-VII) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking/ IMPS/ Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets by Providing information as asked on the screen.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for IBPS vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the IBPS website www.ibps.in from 12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 12th September 2017
Form Submission End Date: 3rd October 2017
Challan Payment: 12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017
Preliminary Examination Date: 2nd, 3rd December 2017 & 10th, 12th December 2017
Download Call letter for preliminary Exam: November 2017
Result of preliminary Exam: December 2017
Date of Main Examination: 21st January 2017