IBPS recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Analyst-Programmer Posts : Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as an Analyst-Programmer (Linux) is, required To Register for the online examination. Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for further process of selection including an Interview/Group Discussion/ etc. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and eligibility criteria, online registration processes, and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Job Location:- Graduation
Last Date:- 13th September 2016
Name of Post:- Analyst-Programmer
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 32 years as on 1st August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation degree, prescience or commerce will be preferred. Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies is desired for computer courses like C# or ASP. NET or Linux programming language.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.ibps.in from 3rd September 2016 to 13th September 2016.
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and further process of selection including interview.
(2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS. IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in IBPS, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
(5) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
(6) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn
(7) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(8) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(9) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(10) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(11) A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(12) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
(13) IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person /institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
(14) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
(15) IBPS would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates.
(16) Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
(17) IBPS can cancel the selection process at any point of time without giving any reason.