IBPS recruitment 2016-17 notification 4122 posts: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VI). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP SPL-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2018 with or without giving any notice.
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank any other bank or financial institution.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personal Selection|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officers|
|No of Post||4122 posts|
|Last date to apply||02nd December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Institute of Banking Personal Selection free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Specialist Officers
- Total no. of Posts:-4122 Posts
- T. Officer (Scale-I):- 335 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):- 2580 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):- 65 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I):- 115 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):- 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I):- 447 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 30 years As on 01.11.2016
- T. Officer (Scale-I):- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I):- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):- Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I):- Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Note:- The result should have been declared on or before 02.12.2016.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.600/-
Candidates pay application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply online for Institute of Banking Personal Selection exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ from 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 16.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 02.12.2016
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 16.01.2017
Date of Online Examination: 28.01.2017 & 29.01.2017
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
(2) Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this Advertisement, then no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of IBPS/ Participating Organisations in all matters relating to CRP SPL-VI will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the IBPS in this behalf.
(5) A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE-SPL-VI). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(6) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
(7) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(8) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
(9) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(10) Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
(11) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on IBPS website shall prevail.
(12) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(13) A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(14) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a reexam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(15) Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
(16) Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
(17) Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
(18) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
(19) Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP-SPL-VI. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
(20) Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.