- 1315 Specialist Officers – 27th November 2017
ibps specialist officer recruitment 2017 apply online
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|No of Vacancies||1315|
|Official web Portal||www.ibps.in|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released new notification on their official website www.ibps.in for the recruitment of total 1315 (one thousand three hundred and fifteen) Specialist Officers vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 7th November 2017 to 27th November 2017.
Specialist Officer: 1315 Posts
- IT Officer (Scale I): 120 Posts
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I): 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I): 60 Posts
- HR/ Personal Officer (Scale I): 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 195 Posts
- IT Officer (Scale I):- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I):- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I):- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/ Personal Officer (Scale I):- Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I):- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st November 2017.
- Specialist Officer: 20 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- IBPS will be conduct the Online Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination for Specialist Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Specialist Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for IBPS recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 7th November 2017 to 27th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th November 2017
Form Submission End Date: 27th November 2017
Challan Payment: 7th November 2017 to 27th November 2017
Preliminary Exam Date: 30th December 2017 & 31st December 2017
Main Exam Date: 28th January 2018