IBSD recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Various Vacancies: Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) is one of the autonomous institutes under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. The objective of IBSD is to develop and utilize the rich bio resources of the North-Eastern Region of the country through the application of modern tools of biology and biotechnology. Currently, the Institute has its Headquarters in Imphal, Manipur and a Regional Centre in Gangtok, Sikkim. The institute invites application for the following posts in its Headquarters at Imphal.
Advertisement Number:- 05/2016
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development|
|Name of Post||Scientist/ Stenographer|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||8th December 2016|
|Job Location||Imphal ( Manipur)|
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientist- C
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 1st class M.Sc./M.S. in Botany/Zoology/Environmental Biology/Environmental Science or equivalent and having at least five years research experience or Ph.D. in the above research area with at least four years research experience in the relevant field.
Name of Post:- Stenographer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce with shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m., computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and knowledge of MS Word is essential.
For SC/ST/PH Categories candidates: Exempted from the application fee
For Other Categories candidates: 500/-
Application fee through Demand Draft in favor of Director, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Imphal.
How to apply offline for Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with 3 copies of latest CV, self-attested copies of all mark sheets, caste certificates, experience certificates & Demand Draft send to Director, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Takyelpat Institutional Area, Imphal – 795001, Manipur on or before 8th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 8th December 2016
- Applicants should be Indian nationals
- The maximum age limit for direct recruitment will be as below: a. Scientist-C : 45 years b. Stenographer : 18- 30 years
- Relaxation of age is as per Govt. of India notifications/guidelines or as per the autonomous bodies guidelines.
- Persons with physical disabilities will have age relaxation up to 5 years.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH, if applicable, will be in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- The above posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government employees for NEH region (including SDA, HCA). Higher initial pay may be considered for exceptionally meritorious and deserving candidates.
- The date for determining the direct recruitment age limit/experience/ qualifications shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work wherever prescribed shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualification for that group/grade.
- Applications from the candidates working in Government departments, public sector organizations, autonomous institutions, government-funded research agencies or any organizations will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that there is no vigilance case pending/being contemplated against him/her and that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of the appointment order. However, applicants may send an advance copy of the application along with a requisite fee (wherever applicable) before the last date of receipt of completed application.
- No TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Housing facility is available with the institute. This institute provides transport service to its employees and students.
- The post can also be filled in the lower grade at the discretion of the Selection Committee incase suitable candidates with requisite qualification and experience are not available.
- The Institute will have the right to cancel/modify the above post or the Recruitment Rules there of at any time before the process of filling up the posts is completed.
- The Institute reserves the right to appoint any person for the post if found suitable, even if he/she has not applied for the post.