ICSSR recruitment 2018-19 to fill 31 vacancies | Indian Council of Social Science Research released notifications for freshers, apply ICSSR jobs online @ www.icssr.org. Indian Council of Social Science Research has come up this year by releasing the number of ICSSR recruitment notifications to fill around 31 vacancies in different cadres like Indian Council of Social Science Research Lower Division Clerk posts – 12, ICSSR Programmer jobs – 02 & various posts.
icssr recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Lower Division Clerk, Programmer|
|No of Vacancies||31|
|Official web Portal||www.icssr.org|
Lower Division Clerk: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ICSSR Lower Division Clerk job should have Higher Secondary or Equivalent, should have a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m.in English / or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Programmer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join ICSSR Programmer posts should have Master Degree with at least 50% marks in any of the social science or statistics or mathematics or operational research
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 4th June 2018.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 28 years
- Programmer: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process:- ICSSR will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lower Division Clerk, Programmer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of the Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Payable at New Delhi.
- General: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- SC/ ST: No Fee
- OBC: 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for ICSSR recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. send to the Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi- 110067 on or before 4th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 4th June 2018