IDBI Bank Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 1000 posts: IDBI Bank Ltd., (IDBI Bank) a company within the meaning of Companies Act, 2013, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. IDBI Bank is aggressively expanding its operations.
Advertisement Number:- 2/2016-17
IDBI Bank Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||IDBI Bank Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||1000 posts|
|Last date to apply||09th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
IDBI Bank Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-1000 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years As on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14400 – 40900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.150/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.700/-
Candidates pay application fee through using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply online for IDBI Bank Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the IDBI website www.idbi.com from 25.11.2016 to 09.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 25.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 09.12.2016
Date of Online Fee Payment: 25.11.2016 to 09.12.2016
Date of Examination (Tentative): 03.02.2017
- Cut-off date: October 01, 2016.
- Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through IDBI Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
- On submission of the online application, the candidates would receive a registration number and password, which they need to retain for use in future.
- Application should be filled only in English. However, option for use of Hindi will be available at the time of the Selection Process.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- Request for change of center for online examination or interviews will not be considered. However, IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending upon the response in that center.
- All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form, should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
- IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
- IDBI Bank may at its discretion, hold re-written test and/or re-interview, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
- Applicants would not be allowed for online test and personal interview without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
- All applicants belonging to the ST, the SC, OBC, Ex-Serviceman and PWD category should produce at the time of interview, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate. The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Applicants with “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD applicants shall posses a certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines.
- The applicant’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials. The applicant’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-Serviceman category and other testimonials is false. IDBI Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidates, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
- SC/ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
- Applicants already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks or Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate or Release Order from the employer will have to be produced. If the Application is required to be routed through the employer and in the process it reaches after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to the employer before the due date.
- IDBI Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to applicants.
- IDBI Bank shall not entertain requests from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply nor from any eligible and not selected applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which scrutiny of the documents regarding eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies and communication of result, etc., IDBI Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of the applicants in IDBI Bank will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory Reference / background check and the outcome of the writ petition.
- Applications with suppression or concealment of any information and containing incorrect or misleading information will lead to the applicants being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from employment on its detection anytime after appointment.
- The appointment of the applicants is liable to be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation in lieu of notice, if any declaration or statement or information furnished by them is found to be false or untrue or if any material information if found to be suppressed, or concealed by them.
- Applicants are advised not to change their signature at any point of time during and after the recruitment process.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated. In that event every effort will be made to rectify such problem which may include the conduct of another examination, if considered necessary.
- The enrolment and resultant appointment of the candidates in IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager is subject to decision of Hon’ble High Court of Patna in CWJC No. 10604 of 2016 filed by Shri Bipin Krishna Singh Vs Union of India & others including IDBI Bank.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai only.