IGIMS recruitment 2017 Notification
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has invites application for the recruitment of Security Officer Vacancies on contract basis.
IGIMS hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Security Officer|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||27th January 2017|
Name of Post:- Security Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years as on 27th January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should passed Graduate from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
For General, BC-I & BC-II Category: 500/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 125/-
Application fee through favour of the Director, IGIMS, Patna payable at Patna.
How to apply offline for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their along with photocopy of educational and other certificates/testimonials and recent passport size photograph as well as crossed Demand Draft as mentioned above should reach by Registered Post/Speed Post/Currier to the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 on or before 27th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 01 /SO/IGIMS/Estt,/2017
Closing / Last Date to application: 27th January 2017
- Vacancy shown above may be increased or decreased.
- Persons working in Govt. Service or working in PSU’s/Autonomous Organisation must apply through proper channel. In case of advance application “No Objection Certificate” issued by employer must be submitted at the time of Interview, otherwise they will not be considered for selection by selection committee.
- Fee: – Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General, BC-I & BC-II and Rs. 125/- SC/ST candidates in favour of the Director, IGIMS, Patna payable at Patna. This will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- The application completed in all respect in proper format of Application Form as given below along with photocopy of educational and other certificates/testimonial sand recent passport size photograph as well as crossed Demand Draft as mentioned above should reach by Registered Post/Speed Post/Currier to the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 on or before 27-01-2017 up till 4.00 PM. Institute shall not be responsible for any lapses or delay by the Postal Department or Currier Agency.
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “Application for the post of……” on the top of the Envelope while sending the Application Form.
- Incomplete application, applications without requisite Draft as mentioned above and application received after last date will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be treated as disqualification.
- The candidates are requested to ensure that they possess required qualification by the time of submission of Application. Issue of Admit Card/Call letter for written examination/interview shall not be treated as evidence for acceptance of candidate eligibility for the post.
- Mere selection by the selection committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves the right of appointment of the candidate (s) recommended by the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written/interview.
- SC candidate should submit their caste certificate and MBC/BC candidate should submit their caste certificate along with certificate of exemption from creamy layer in support of their claim for reserved category dully issued by the Circle Officer of the respective District of Bihar. Candidate must submit their domicile certificate. Benefit of reservation will be given to the Bihar domicile only.
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.