- 02 Field officer and Administrative Assistant:- 2nd May 2018
- 47 Senior Resident/ Tutor – 10th January 2018
IGIMS jobs 2018 Notification
|Name of Post||Field officer and Administrative Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.igims.org|
Indira Gandhi Institute of medical science released new notification for the recruitment of total 03 (Three) jobs out of which 02 (Two) vacancies for Field officer and 01 (one) for Administrative Assistant vacancy. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview on 2nd May 2018.
Field officer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Field officer should have Master degree in social work with minimum six months diploma / certificate in computers.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 35000/- Per Month
Administrative officer:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Administrative officer posts should have graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute / university and typing speed not less than 8000 KDPH on computer.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Field officer: Maximum 45 years
- Administrative officer:- Maximum 28 years
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview
How to apply for IGIMS vacancies 2018:- Aspirants may appear walk-in-interview along with all relevant certificates with copy of Bio-data / original certificates at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in-interview Date: 2nd May 2018
igims recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident/ Tutor|
|No of Vacancies||47|
|Official web Portal||www.igims.org|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences released new notification on their official website www.igims.org for the recruitment of total 47 (fourth seven) Senior Resident/ Tutor Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th January 2018.
Senior Resident/ Tutor: 47 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IGIMS Senior Resident/ Tutor job should have Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act or M.C.I. recognized Post Graduate qualification of MD/MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty or A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35025/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 31st December 2017.
Selection Process:- IGIMS will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident/ Tutor vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 155/- (Rupee one hundred fifty five only)
How to apply for IGIMS recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with original documents and experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: In the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna- 14.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 4th to 10th January 2018
IGIMS recruitment 01 security officer vacancy
|Name of Post||Security Officer|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||27th January 2017|
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has invites application for the recruitment of Security Officer Vacancies on contract basis.
Name of Post:- Security Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years as on 27th January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should passed Graduate from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
For General, BC-I & BC-II Category: 500/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 125/-
Application fee through favour of the Director, IGIMS, Patna payable at Patna.
How to apply offline for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their along with photocopy of educational and other certificates/testimonials and recent passport size photograph as well as crossed Demand Draft as mentioned above should reach by Registered Post/Speed Post/Currier to the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 on or before 27th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 01 /SO/IGIMS/Estt,/2017
Closing / Last Date to application: 27th January 2017
- Vacancy shown above may be increased or decreased.
- Persons working in Govt. Service or working in PSU’s/Autonomous Organisation must apply through proper channel. In case of advance application “No Objection Certificate” issued by employer must be submitted at the time of Interview, otherwise they will not be considered for selection by selection committee.
- Fee: – Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General, BC-I & BC-II and Rs. 125/- SC/ST candidates in favour of the Director, IGIMS, Patna payable at Patna. This will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- The application completed in all respect in proper format of Application Form as given below along with photocopy of educational and other certificates/testimonial sand recent passport size photograph as well as crossed Demand Draft as mentioned above should reach by Registered Post/Speed Post/Currier to the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 on or before 27-01-2017 up till 4.00 PM. Institute shall not be responsible for any lapses or delay by the Postal Department or Currier Agency.
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “Application for the post of……” on the top of the Envelope while sending the Application Form.
- Incomplete application, applications without requisite Draft as mentioned above and application received after last date will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be treated as disqualification.
- The candidates are requested to ensure that they possess required qualification by the time of submission of Application. Issue of Admit Card/Call letter for written examination/interview shall not be treated as evidence for acceptance of candidate eligibility for the post.
- Mere selection by the selection committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves the right of appointment of the candidate (s) recommended by the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written/interview.
- SC candidate should submit their caste certificate and MBC/BC candidate should submit their caste certificate along with certificate of exemption from creamy layer in support of their claim for reserved category dully issued by the Circle Officer of the respective District of Bihar. Candidate must submit their domicile certificate. Benefit of reservation will be given to the Bihar domicile only.
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.