IGNCA recruitment 2018-19 to fill 02 vacancies | Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts released notifications, apply IGNCA jobs online @ www.ignca.nic.in Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts has come up this year by releasing the number of IGNCA recruitment notifications to fill around 02 (Two) vacancies out of which 01 (One) for Project Associate and 01 (One) for Project Assistant in different cadres.
IGNCA jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Project Associate and Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.ignca.nic.in|
Project Associate: 01 Post
- Qualification:- candidates who wanted to participate for Project Associate should have B.Lib or one year diploma in computer application from a recognized institute / university with 2 year experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- candidates who wanted to participate for Project Assistant should have B.Tech / BCA with 2 year experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
- Project Associate: Maximum 35 years
- Project Assistant: Maximum 30 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Walk-in-Written & Practical Test/ Interview.
How to apply for IGNCA recruitment 2018:- Applicants may appear for the interview along with prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates.
Important Dates to remember:-
- interview Date: 7th May 2018