IGNCA recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 20th July 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in New Delhi, then you reached the right place. Check all IGNCA job opening listed below
IGNCA Recruitment 2018 Apply for Project Associate and Project Assistant
|Post Name||Project Associate and Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Qualification||B.Lib, Diploma, B.Tech, BCA|
|Pay – Scale||Rs 40000/- Per Month|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||7th May 2018|
- 04 Project Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff – 19th March 2018
ignca jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Project Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.india.gov.in|
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts released new notification on their official website www.india.gov.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Project Assistant, 01 (one) for Accounts Assistant, 01 (one) for Tasking Staff Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 19th March 2018.
Project Assistant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IGNCA Project Assistant job should have Master Degree in Social Sciences and Humanities, preferably in Cultural Anthropology/ Sociology/ Cultural Studies/ Mass Communication, from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IGNCA Accounts Assistant posts should have B.Com (Minimum 55% marks) from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Multi Tasking Staff: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IGNCA Multi Tasking Staff posts should have Matriculate from a recognized Board (Central/State).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years
Selection Process:- IGNCA will be conduct the Interview
How to apply for IGNCA recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with supported by self-attested copies of testimonials at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: The Assam State Museum, Ambari, Guwahati.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 19th March 2018 at 04:00 PM