IGNOU recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Indira Gandhi National open university Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 20th September 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in New Delhi, then you reached the right place. Check all IGNOU job opening listed below
IGNOU Recruitment 2018 Apply Senior project Associate, Project associate and trainee library science
|Post Name||Senior project Associate, Project associate and trainee library science|
|Number of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Pay – Scale||Rs 50000/- Per Month|
|Age limit||Not specified|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||30th June 2018|
IGNOU jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Academic Associate|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.ignou.ac.in|
Indira Gandhi National open University (IGNOU) released new notification for the recruitment of total 01 (one) Academic Associate vacancy. Job seekers should apply before 19th February 2018.
Academic Associate: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Academic Associate should have master degree in any science subject.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 30000 – 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 70 years
Selection Process:- personal Interview
How to apply for IGNOU recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply along with soft copy of CV send to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 19th February 2018
IGNOU recruitment 2017 Notification
Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi has invited application for the 02 Full Time Consultant vacancies on contract basis.
IGNOU hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Consultant|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||27th January 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Name of Post:- Consultant
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000 – 60000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master Degree in History with minimum of 55% marks for general candidates (50% for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC) and NET qualified/ PhD as per UGC guidelines.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for Indira Gandhi National Open University Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their detailed curriculum vitae to Director School of Social Sciences (SOSS) Tagore Bhawan, Academic Complex Indira Gandhi National Open University Maiden Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 e-mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th January 2017.
Closing / Last Date to application: 27th January 2017
IGNOU recruitment Academic Associates 06 posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for six posts of Academic Associates (Full Time) in the Discipline of Political Science in School of Social Sciences (SOSS), Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068. The positions are initially for a period of six months, extendable further as per requirement of the University. Remuneration and educational qualifications for the post is as given below.
IGNOU hiring 2016-17 Details:
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of Post||Academic Associates|
|No of Post||06 posts|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
Name of Post:- Academic Associates
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per IGNOU
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000 – 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MA and PhD in Political Science/ International Relations with minimum of 55% marks for general candidates (50% for SC/ST/PH) in MA.
How to apply offline for IGNOU exam 2017:- Interested candidates may send their applications along with a copy of Curriculum Vitae and publications to the following address before 15th December 2016. Discipline Coordinator Faculty of Political Science School of Social Sciences (SOSS) Indira Gandhi National Open University Maidan Garhi, New Delhi -110068 Applications along with soft copy of Curriculum Vitae can also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15th December 2016
- The posts are purely contractual and persons selected will have no right whatsoever for absorption/regularization in the University.
- Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before December 15, 2016.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. Date of the interview will be intimated later.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.