- 01 Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant – 17th January 2018
- Project Assistant 01 Posts – 26th December 2016
iiar recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.iiar.res.in|
Indian Institute of Advanced Research released new notification on their official website www.iiar.res.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th January 2017.
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIAR Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant job should have Master Degree in Chemistry with 55% marks & NET/ GATE qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per IIAR rules
Selection Process:- IIAR will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for IIAR vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may submit their CV mentioning Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Address for communication, Mobile No. / Email Address to the Principal Investigator (PI), Dr. Satyendra Mishra, Department of Chemistry, University & Institute of Advanced Research, Gandhinagar, through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org & attend for Interview along with CV on or before 17th January 2018 at 10:00 AM.
Venue of Interview:- Department of Chemistry, UIAR.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 17th January 2018 at 10:00 AM
IIAR recruitment 01 Project Assistant vacancy
|Name of Post||Project Assistant|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||26th December 2016|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar (Gujarat)|
Indian Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Posts.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per IIAR rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to apply offline for Indian Institute of Advanced Research Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may attend for walk in Interview along with CV in prescribed format, relevant certificates on or before 26th December 2016.
Date of Interview: 26th December 2016 at 11:00 AM