IIDL recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited (IIDL), a wholly owned subsidiary of IFCI Limited (IFCI), was incorporated on October 10, 2007 under the Companies’ Act, 1956 to venture into the real-estate and infrastructure sector as an institutional player. Besides re-development, modernization, ownership and management of properties owned by IFCI, IIDL strategically develops properties acquired as part of NPA resolution from various Banks/FIs or directly from Development Authorities. Currently, IIDL is executing and implementing projects in real-estate and infrastructure sector. In a short span of about nine years since inception, IIDL has ventured into residential, commercial and hospitality sectors in in different locations.
Advertisement Number:- IIDL/2016-17/02
IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|No of Post||03 posts|
|Last date to apply||26th October 2016|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11100-27200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from a recognized University and Member of ICSI.
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 28350-41400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from a recognized University and CA/ICWA OR B.E./B.Tech (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical) University/ Institute.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through the Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a scheduled commercial bank in favor of “IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited” payable at New Delhi.
How to apply online for IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.iidlindia.com from 05.10.2016 to 26.10.2016. Candidates exempted from payment of fees are also required to take print out of on line application submitted and send the same through Speed Post/Courier with all requisite documents/copies of certificates. Managing Director IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited IFCI Tower, 6th floor, 61 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 on or before 07.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 26.10.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 07.11.2016
- Non-submission of on-line application will not be entertained.
- Post qualification experience means the applicant should have working experience for the specified period after acquiring the prescribed educational/professional qualifications from a recognized and approved institution in India by AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Employees working in Central or State Government/Semi-Govt./ Govt. autonomous bodies/CPSEs/PSUs/PSEs must apply through proper channel / upload NOC at the time of submission of online application. However in case of difficulty in producing the same, the candidate may submit the undertaking that they will not claim any pay protection/service transfer benefits in case of their selection and produce a relieving certificates from the existing employer, if selected, prior to joining the services of IIDL.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All Computations of age / minimum experience requirement / qualification shall be done considering 31st March, 2016 as the cut-off date. The issuance of Certificate/mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview / considered for selection process. IIDL at its discretion may also relax / lower qualifying standards /criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase /decrease/ be cancelled at the discretion of IIDL, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidate will be required to serve in any part of the India as per the requirement of the organization. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the IIDL.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he / she may submit separate applications for each post(s).
- IIDL reserves the right to conduct Group Discussion if required.
- IIDL reserves the right to call the candidates for any post and not necessarily to the post applied for. Mere eligibility will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The decision of IIDL in this regard will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- E-mail Id/ phone number/present address given in the application should be valid and functional for at least 6 months from the date of submission of application.
- IIDL reserves the right to restrict the number of shortlisted candidates for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate(s).
- IIDL reserves the right to cancel the recruitment advertisement and/or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/tribunals/forums in Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- IIDL will not be responsible for any loss of application/ communication letter/ email sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail id/ wrong postal address/postal delay etc., in case of, any communication made by IIDL. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.
- Applications which are without SELF-ATTESTATION copies of all testimonials will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available to SC/ST/OBC/PWD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per Rules.
- IIDL is a separate company registered under Companies Act, 1956 the appointees shall have no lien or claim with IFCI or any of its other subsidiary companies for employment/appointment/absorption with IFCI or any of its subsidiary companies at any stage.
- If at any stage it is detected that, any FIR/ criminal case lodged/ pending against the candidate and it was found at an later stage that any information has been concealed by the candidate, even after gaining employment with the Company, your candidature/ appointment in the Company will be rendered ineligible/ cease to exist and the same will be treated void ab-initio without prejudice to any other action against you by the Company.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of application form along with the DD for future reference.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category, as the case may be called for interview will be eligible for reimbursement of Travelling Allowance .The reimbursement will be given for onward journey for distances beyond 30 KM (one-way) by the shortest route by Second Class Rail or by bus (ordinary) and for return journey (beyond 30 KM) from his home-town to the place of interview and back. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and no to & fro fare will be paid by IIDL.
- In case of any query/help required while filling online application form, the candidate may address the query to firstname.lastname@example.org.