IIDL recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest IFCI infrastructure development limited Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 17th November 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in New Delhi, then you reached the right place. Check all IIDL job opening listed below
IIDL Recruitment 2018 Apply for Assistant Manager (Civil)
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Pay – Scale||Rs. 600000/- Per Annum|
|Age limit||maximum 35 years|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||12th June 2018|
IIDL recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited (IIDL), a wholly owned subsidiary of IFCI Limited (IFCI), was incorporated on October 10, 2007 under the Companies’ Act, 1956 to venture into the real-estate and infrastructure sector as an institutional player. Besides re-development, modernization, ownership and management of properties owned by IFCI, IIDL strategically develops properties acquired as part of NPA resolution from various Banks/FIs or directly from Development Authorities. Currently, IIDL is executing and implementing projects in real-estate and infrastructure sector. In a short span of about nine years since inception, IIDL has ventured into residential, commercial and hospitality sectors in in different locations.
Advertisement Number:- IIDL/2016-17/02
IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|No of Post||03 posts|
|Last date to apply||26th October 2016|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11100-27200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from a recognized University and Member of ICSI.
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 28350-41400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from a recognized University and CA/ICWA OR B.E./B.Tech (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical) University/ Institute.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through the Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a scheduled commercial bank in favor of “IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited” payable at New Delhi.
How to apply online for IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.iidlindia.com from 05.10.2016 to 26.10.2016. Candidates exempted from payment of fees are also required to take print out of on line application submitted and send the same through Speed Post/Courier with all requisite documents/copies of certificates. Managing Director IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited IFCI Tower, 6th floor, 61 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 on or before 07.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 26.10.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 07.11.2016
- Non-submission of on-line application will not be entertained.
- Post qualification experience means the applicant should have working experience for the specified period after acquiring the prescribed educational/professional qualifications from a recognized and approved institution in India by AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Employees working in Central or State Government/Semi-Govt./ Govt. autonomous bodies/CPSEs/PSUs/PSEs must apply through proper channel / upload NOC at the time of submission of online application. However in case of difficulty in producing the same, the candidate may submit the undertaking that they will not claim any pay protection/service transfer benefits in case of their selection and produce a relieving certificates from the existing employer, if selected, prior to joining the services of IIDL.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All Computations of age / minimum experience requirement / qualification shall be done considering 31st March, 2016 as the cut-off date. The issuance of Certificate/mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview / considered for selection process. IIDL at its discretion may also relax / lower qualifying standards /criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.