- 09 Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk – 31st January 2018
iig recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||09|
|Official web Portal||www.iigm.res.in|
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism released new notification on their official website www.iigm.res.in for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Superintendent, 01 (one) for Upper Division Clerk & Various Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st January 2018.
Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIG Superintendent job should have Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 5 years’ experience
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIG Upper Division Clerk posts should have Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with two years’ experience in administration.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Superintendent: 35 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 27 years
Selection Process:- IIG will be conduct the Skill test / Written Examination for Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand draft/IPO drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, New Panvel.
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for IIG recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may Apply in Prescribed Application Form along with attested copies of relevant documents & DD send to office of the Registrar, IIG on or 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2018