Manager:- 7th February 2018
IIM jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Manager|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Govt Dept Name||www.iimcal.ac.in|
Indian institute of Management released new notification for the recruitment of Manager vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 7th February 2018.
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Manager should have post-graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per Company Norms.
Selection Process:- IIM will invite for personal Interview.
How to apply for IIM vacancies 2018:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested certificates send to the Administrative office (HR), Indian institute of management, Calcutta, D.H road, PO Joka, Kolkata on or before 7th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 7th February 2018
IIM Calcutta recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 Various Vacancies: Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta has issued a notifications for the recruitment of Manager & Assistant Manager Vacancies in Various contractual basis.
Indian Institute of Management Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management|
|Name of Post||Manager / Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||06 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st December 2016|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Indian Institute of Management free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Minimum Graduate in any discipline Post Graduate / MBA would be preferred.
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Minimum Graduate in any discipline 5 years’ experience of working in office administration.
For SC/ST/ Female Categories candidates: No fee
For Other Categories candidates: 200/-
Application fee through demand draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya payable at Kolkata.
How to apply offline for Indian Institute of Management exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested photograph and documents to “Sri Somnath Sinha Roy, S.A.O. (HR)”, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, D.H. Road, P.O. Joka, Kolkata – 700104 on or before 31st December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 31st December 2016