iim kozhikode recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Support Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.iima.ac.in|
Indian Institute of Management released new notification on their official website www.iima.ac.in for the recruitment of total 02 (two) Support Engineer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 22nd January 2018.
Support Engineer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIM Kozhikode Support Engineer job should have Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Computer Science or BCA.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 28 years as on 3rd January 2018.
Selection Process:- IIM Kozhikode will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for IIM Kozhikode recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.iima.ac.in on or before 22nd January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 22nd January 2018
Date of Interview: 25th January 2018 at 10:00 AM
IIM jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Library and information Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Govt Dept Name||www.iimk.ac.in|
Indian institute of Management released new notification for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs for Library and information Assistant. Job seekers should apply before 12th January 2018.
Library and information Assistant: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Library and information Assistant should have master of Library and information science with 55% marks
- Salary Structure:- Rs 10300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 25 years as on 3rd January 2018.
Selection Process:- IIM will invite for personal Interview.
How to apply for IIM vacancies 2018:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with IIM requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of IIM department; <www.iimk.ac.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for 03 and information Assistant advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 12th January 2018
IM Kozhikode recruitment 2016-17 notification Admin Associate Posts: Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications for the contractual position of ADMIN. ASSOCIATE.
Indian Institute of Management Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management|
|Name of Post||Admin Associate|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||29th November 2016|
|Job Location||Kozhikode (Kerala)|
Indian Institute of Management free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Admin Associate
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14300/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation/ Post Graduate in English literature/ Journalism/ Mass Communication or related discipline with good English communication, proficiency in MS-Office and Internet usage.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply online for Indian Institute of Management exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with printout copy of online application, self-attested copy of degree and original certificates & marks sheet at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview: 29th November 2016
- Qualified and interested persons may apply ONLINE. Applications can be accessed from IIMK Website link https://iimk.ac.in/announcements/recruitment.php up to 05:00 PM of 28-11-2016.
- The candidates who have submitted their applications online should be present at IIM Kozhikode Campus latest by 09:30 AM on the date of interview (i.e. 29-11-2016). No separate intimation/call letter will be issued to candidates in this regard.
- Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Candidates are required to bring a printed copy of the filled application and original certificates and mark sheets (SSLC onwards) for verification. Candidates should submit photocopies of the certificates, mark sheets as proof of their educational qualifications, work experience and community they belong.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Decision of the Director, IIMK regarding the selection will be final.