IIM recruitment 2016-17 notification 20 Various Vacancies : IIM Indore invites application for the post of 20 General Duty Assistant, Nurse & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Last Date:- 19th October 2016
Name of Post:- General Duty Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record and will versed computer Office application.
Name of Post:- Nurse
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in nursing from a recognized institution.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for Sr. No. 01 to 04 & Rs.500/- for other post through Demand draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Indore payable at Indore. SC/ST/ PWD category and Women candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.iimidr.ac.in on or before 19th October 2016 and send the printout of online application along with relevant documents to the Personal Office, IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithamput Road, Indore – 453331 (M.P) on or before 1st November 2016.
- All positions will remain open until filled. After the due date, applications received will be reviewed every three months against the positions that remain unfilled.
- Candidates are advised to visit this section of our website regularly for all the updates/information in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions/vacancies advertised for recruitment during the process; not to fill up any / all position(s) / select or reject any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The pay scales are indicative. IIM Indore would be happy to consider an appropriate salary (which may be higher or lower than the scale mentioned against the post) and may also relax the age limit appropriately in exceptional deserving cases.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection. For counting the post qualification experience, the final marks sheet of the minimum qualification mentioned, should have been obtained before the start of counting of the experience. The last date till which the experience would be counted is October 19, 2016.
- The Institute will communicate only with the short-listed candidates.
- No correspondence of any sort will be entertained in this regard during or after the process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute requires the selected candidates to join immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Last date for submission of duly filled in application through online link is October 19, 2016.
- Based on the number and quality of applications received, the Institute may decide to conduct a written cum skill test for the positions in the pay band 1 and 2 (mentioned at serial numbers 5,6,7,8 & 9 above) either for all the eligible candidates or only for the candidates shortlisted by the Institute for the same. For positions in the pay band 3(mentioned at serial numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4 above) the Institute may decide to conduct a written examination or personal interviews or both or any other test(s) deemed appropriate.
- “No person: – (a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or (b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person shall be eligible for appointment to service Provided that the Institute may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the Personal Law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of the rule”.
- In-service candidates, who wish to apply, are required to inform their department heads before applying. An NOC from Head of the department would be required to be submitted by the candidates in case they are shortlisted.