IISER recruitment 2016-17 notification: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Advertisement Number:- 74/2016/IISER-P/Rect./7.10.2016
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Name of Post||Project Assistant / Project Fellow|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||14th October 2016 at 09:00 AM|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Project Assistant / Project Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000-25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Biology or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.
How to apply offline for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research exam 2017:- At the time of interview, applicants need to bring the above completed Application Form, Bio-data/CV describing personal information, qualification, experience (with roles and responsibilities), photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and other in support of details submitted in the bio-data and one recent passport size photograph which will be collected at the time of interview.
Date of Interview:- 14th October 2016 at 09:00 AM
Venue of Interview:- IISER Campus, Department of Chemistry, C Wing-104, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune. 411008.
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.