- 15 Project Assistant – 17th March 2017
IISER Tirupati recruitment 2017-18 Notification 15 Project Assistant vacancy apply at www.iisertirupati.ac.in
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati released new notification on their official website www.iisertirupati.ac.in for the recruitment of total 15 (fifteen) Project Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th March 2017.
IISER Tirupati jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||15|
|Location||Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.iisertirupati.ac.in|
IISER Tirupati recruitment 2017-18 Details
Project Assistant: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IISER Tirupati Project Assistant posts should have M.Sc. in Biology / Life sciences / Bio-technology or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade or M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 28 years as on 17th March 2017.
Selection Process:- IISER Tirupati will be conduct the Written Examination for Project Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
How to apply for IISER Tirupati recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.iisertirupati.ac.in on or before 17th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 17th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017
- Appointment is purely temporary and initially for one year. The will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Tirupati.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age limit may be relaxed in case of candidates with relevant experience for the position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The date & time of interview shall be informed only to the shortlisted candidates via email only.