- 54 Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant – 25th October 2017
iit bhu recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Superintendent/ Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||54|
|Location||Banaras (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.iitbhu.ac.in|
Indian Institute of Technology, BHU released new notification on their official website www.iitbhu.ac.in for the recruitment of total 54 (fifty four) jobs out of which 15 (fifteen) vacancies for Junior Superintendent, 24 (twenty four) for Junior Assistant & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 1st October 2017 to 25th October 2017.
Junior Superintendent: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT (BHU) Junior Superintendent job should have Master Degree with 5 years of post qualification relevant experiences or Bachelor Degree with 7 years relevant experiences in government department.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT (BHU) Junior Assistant posts should have Bachelor Degree with knowledge of Computer Office applications.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 25th October 2017.
- Junior Superintendent: 40 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
Selection Process:- IIT (BHU) will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidate have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and PD candidate) for Group-B Posts and Rs. 250/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST / PD candidate) for Group-C posts through Online.
How to apply for IIT (BHU) vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.iitbhu.ac.in from 1st October 2017 to 25th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 25th October 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017-18