IIT Bhubaneswar recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 15th October 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Orissa, then you reached the right place. Check all IIT Bhubaneswar job opening listed below
IIT Bhubaneswar recruitment 03 Project Scientist, Project Assistant, Technical Assistant vacancy
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Assistant, Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Qualification||Ph.D, B.Tech, BE, Diploma|
|Age limit||As per Company Norms|
|Job location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||10th September 2018|
IIT Bhubaneswar recruitment 42 Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent vacancy
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent|
|Number of Vacancy||42|
|Qualification||Master Degree/ M.Sc|
|Age limit||35 to 45 years|
|Job location||Bhubaneswar (Orissa)|
|Last Date||9th June 2018|
- 04 Project Scientist, Project Staff – 16th October 2017
iit bhubaneswar recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Project Scientist/ Project Staff|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.iitbbs.ac.in|
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar released new notification on their official website www.iitbbs.ac.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Project Scientist, 02 (two) for Project Staff vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 16th October 2017.
Project Scientist: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Bhubaneswar Project Scientist job should have M.Tech/ M.E/ MS (by Research) in ECE/CSE with minimum 70% marks (or 7.0/ 10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X. (OR) MCA with minimum 70% marks (or 7.0/ 10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Project Staff: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT Bhubaneswar Project Staff posts should have M.Tech/ M.E/ MS (by Research) in ECE/CSE with minimum 70% marks (or 7.0/ 10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X. (OR) MCA with minimum 70% marks (or 7.0/ 10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per IIT Bhubaneswar rules
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.iitbbs.ac.in on or before 16th October 2017 and Printout of online application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, experiences certificate send to Assistant Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007 on or before 16th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 16th October 2017
Last Date of Hard Copy of online Application: 16th October 2017
Advertisement Number:- IITBBS/R&D/RP147/Rec/27/2017‐18