- Part Time medical officer:- 30th June 2018
- 08 Junior Mechanic/ Pre-Primary Teacher – 1st February 2018
IIT jobs Part Time medical officer vacancies
|Name of Post||Part Time medical officer|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Govt Dept Name||www.iitb.ac.in|
Indian institute of technology released new notification for the recruitment of Part Time medical officer (Emergency Duty) and part time medical officer vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 30th June 2018.
Part Time medical officer (Emergency Duty):
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Part Time medical officer (Emergency Duty) should have MBBS degree from Indian medical council recognized university with one year experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 35000/- Per Month
Part Time Medical officer:
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Part Time Medical officer should have MBBS degree from Indian medical council recognized university with one year experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 35000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per company Norms
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for IIT recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested certificates send to the In-Charge Hospital, CMO (SAG), IIT Bombay Hospital on or before 30th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 30th June 2018
iit bombay recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Mechanic/ Pre-Primary Teacher|
|No of Vacancies||08|
|Official web Portal||www.iitb.ac.in|
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay released new notification on their official website www.iitb.ac.in for the recruitment of total 08 (eight) jobs out of which 07 (seven) vacancies for Junior Mechanic, 01 (one) for Pre-Primary Teacher (Grade-I) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 1st February 2018.
Junior Mechanic: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Bombay Junior Mechanic job should have Three year Diploma in any discipline with relevant experiences of two years after the Diploma or ITI in any trade with relevant experiences of 5 years after the ITI certificate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2000/- Per Month
Pre-Primary Teacher: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT Bombay Pre-Primary Teacher posts should have Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) from a recognized board with at least 50% marks, WITH Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education / Pre School Education /Early Childhood Education (DECEd) or equivalent of a duration not less than two years and having competence to teach in Hindi/English with teaching experience of five years after passing (10+2) OR Graduate degree with Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCEd) or equivalent of a duration not less than one year and having competence to teach in Hindi/English with teaching experience of three years after passing the diploma.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 27 years
Selection Process:- IIT Bombay will be conduct the Screening test / Skill Test/ Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Mechanic/ Pre-Primary Teacher vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ OWD/ Woman: Exempted this application fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for IIT Bombay vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.iitb.ac.in on or before 1st February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 1st February 2018