IIT Delhi recruitment 2018-19 to fill 06 vacancies | Indian Institute of Technology Delhi released notifications for freshers, apply IIT Delhi jobs online @ www.iitd.ac.in Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has come up this year by releasing the number of www.iitd.ac.in recruitment notifications to fill around 06 vacancies in different cadres like Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Sr. Project Scientist post – 01, Project Associate posts– 04, Project Assistant post -01
Advertisement Number:- IITD/IRD/104/2018
iit delhi jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Sr. Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||06|
|Official web Portal||www.iitd.ac.in|
Sr. Project Scientist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Delhi Sr. Project Scientist job should have Ph.D 1st class or equivalent / 1st class Masters (M.Tech.) or 1st class Bachelors (B.Tech).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. . 40000 – 64000/- Per Month
Project Associate: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT Delhi Project Associate posts should have 1st class B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with past experience of Explicit FE in dynamic applications.
- Salary breakup:- 27500 – 44000/- Per Month
Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT Delhi Project Assistant posts should have Graduate degree with minimum 15 years of experience in handling laboratories in a research Institute.
- Salary breakup:- 23500 – 37600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per IIT Delhi Rules
Selection Process:- IIT Delhi will be conduct the Shortlisted and Interview
How to apply for IIT Delhi vacancies 2018:- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 15th May 2018