IIT Guwahati recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 Technical Officer Posts : Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment to the following posts. Candidates are requested to apply online only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Job Location:- Guwahati (Assam)
Last Date:- 7th October 2016
Name of Post:- Technical Officer Grade-II
- Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ M.Sc. in relavant subject preferably one year working experience.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates through online.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitg.ac.in or www.iitg.ernet.in on or before 7th October 2016.
- Candidates will have to make the payment of application fees through the online mode asunder : `500/- (for General/ OBC candidates) and `250/- (for SC/ST/PwD candidates).Internal candidates of IIT Guwahati are requested to apply for NO Objection Certificate &reimbursement of application fee to the Registrar, IIT Guwahati through the concerned HOD/HOS/HOC of the Institute.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Serviceman as per rules and the current roster as: TO Gr. II – 12 posts (UR-06, SC-02, ST-1, and OBC-03).Deputy Librarian – 01 post (UR)
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Serviceman will be as per GOI rules. For internal candidates, minimum requirements pertaining to age will not be insisted upon.
- Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations /Autonomous Bodies must submit NOC from their employer at the time of written test/ skill test/ interview, whichever is earlier.
- Institute reserves the right to hold a written test and /or skill test, if necessary to shortlist the candidates and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University /Institution.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for a written test/skill test/interview.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
- Applicants should fill out the online e-application form from the link below: www.iitg.ernet.inor www.iitg.ac.in.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Guwahati.
- Last date for receipt of Application: The online application, complete in all respects, can be submitted up to 07.10.2016 till 5 PM. No physical copy of application / document is required to be sent.
- Candidates may please note that unless all the required information is provided, the system will not accept the application form.
- Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.