IIT Hyderabad recruitment 2016-17 notification 10 posts: IIT Hyderabad invites application for the 10 posts of Superintending Engineer, Junior Engineer & Various Vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- IITH/2016/Rec/NF/5 – Engineering
IIT Hyderabad Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institutes of Technology|
|Name of Post||Superintending Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|No of Post||10 posts|
|Last date to apply||30th December 2016|
IIT Hyderabad free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Superintending Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 55 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 8700/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a good academic record throughout with 13 years of relevant experience out of which at least 4 years of regular service as Executive Engineer level, OR First class Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with 8 years relevant experience out of which at least 4 years must be at the Executive Engineer level.
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience OR Diploma of 3 years duration in Civil Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience.
How to apply offline for IIT Hyderabad exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & certificates send to The Registrar Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad KANDI 502 285. Sangareddy District Telangana State on or before 30.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30.12.2016
- Please read ‘General Instructions’ to the candidates.
- Application will be summarily rejected: [a] if received after the last date, [b] if it contains one or more deficiencies listed in the ‘Table of Deficiencies’ in the ‘General Instructions’ to the candidates.
- No enclosures/papers, etc. will be accepted if not sent along with the application.
- Soft copy of applications will be accepted till the last date to be sent to the following Email id: email@example.com Hard copy of application with all legible certificates should reach institute within 30days from last date. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, and experience laid down in the advertisement.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
- Prescribed application form can be downloaded, free of cost, from the Institute’s website: http://www.iith.ac.in/nf5_engineering.html
- Last date for receipt of applications: Application completed in all respect must reach the Institute on or before 30.12.2016.
- The address for all correspondence in connection with this advertisement is: The Registrar Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad KANDI 502 285. Sangareddy District Telangana State.