IIT Kanpur recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Various Vacancies: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur an Institute of national importance, has been in the forefront of engineering & technology education and research & development. The Institute derives strength from its philosophy, vision and values that has led to achievement of academic excellence and promotion of high order technological research. The Institute’s R&D Division is looking for suitable Indian nationals including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for appointment on the following positions for short-term R&D Projects on contractual basis for a period of maximum five years.
Advertisement Number:- REO/R&D/2016/01
Indian Institute of Technology Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of Post||Research Establishment Officer/ Senior Research Establishment Officer|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||7th November 2016|
|Job Location||Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)|
Indian Institute of Technology free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Research Establishment Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 15th November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering with 5 years for experience or M.Tech/ M.Sc in any area of engineering or sciences plus 3 years of relevant experience or Ph.D in any area of engineering or sciences.
Name of Post:- Senior Research Establishment Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 48 years as on 15th November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Ph.D in Electronics Engineering plus 5 years relevant experiences.
For General Category: 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women/ Institute Employees/Abroad Categories candidates: Exempted from submission of application fee
Application fee through Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of The Registrar, IIT Kanpur Payable
How to apply online for Indian Institute of Technology exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply application online through the website http://www.iitk.ac.in from 14th October 2016 to 7th November 2016 or Send prescribed application form along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials support of age, education qualification, experience, re-prints of publication and caste certificate, Demand Draft to Sr. Deputy Registrar, The Office of Research and Development, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, U.P. – 208016 on or before 15th November 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 14th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 7th November 2016
Last Date to application fee Offline: 15th November 2016
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) will also be considered.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee may adopt its own criteria for shortlisting the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with self-certified documents. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/ notification.
- The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant documents for educational qualification and experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/ Institutions. Incomplete application/applications received or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents/ Fees are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalency clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of the advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce certificate in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
- If any document/ certificate furnished are in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications’. The period of experience shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under Go instructions are encouraged to apply.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
- The Selection Committee may choose to place the candidate in any of the Grade Pay within the Pay Band depending upon the performance of the candidate and subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified.
- Only outstation candidates called and found eligible for interview will be paid to and fro single second AC rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to Kanpur on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey. Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Canvassing in any form and/ or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.