- 16 Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant – 5th March 2018
- Junior Research Fellow 01 post – 10th February 2017
iit patna jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Official web Portal||www.iitp.ac.in|
Indian Institute of Technology Patna released new notification on their official website www.iitp.ac.in for the recruitment of total 16 (sixteen) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Junior Technical Superintendent, 04 (four) for Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 5th March 2018.
Junior Technical Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Patna Junior Technical Superintendent job should have Bachelor Degree.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT Patna Junior Assistant posts should have Bachelor Degree.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 5th February 2018.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 32 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
Selection Process:- IIT Patna will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of IIT Patna Payable at Patna.
- Sr No 1 to 2: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- Sr No 3 to 9: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: No Fee
How to apply for IIT Patna recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in escribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, document & envelop superscribed application for the post of _____ send to Deputy Registrar (Admn), IIT Patna, Bihar, Patna- 801106 on or before 5th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 5th March 2018
iit patna hiring 01 junior research fellow vacancy
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||10th February 2017|
|Job Location||Patna (Bihar)|
Research and Development (R & D), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna hiring for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the research project entitled Quantum dynamical studies on bio molecular reactions of practical and fundamental interest on temporary basis. Apply before 10th February 2017.
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Candidates should possess M.Sc (Chemistry) with valid GATE / NET.
How to apply online for IIT Patna Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may send their resume in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials with file name as JRF first name last name doc to Dr. Tammineni Rajagipala Rao, Department of Chemistry, IIT Patna or email to email@example.com on or before 10.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- R&D/163/DST/80
Closing / Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10.02.2017
IIT Patna recruitment 45 various vacancies
IIT Indian Institute of Technology Patna invites application for the 45 post of Junior Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- Patna (Bihar)
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Technician
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute with 1 (one) years of relevant experience in on machine. OR ITI from a recognised institute with 3(three) years of relevant experience. OR B.Sc. in appropriate field (as above).
Name of Post:- Junior Technical Superintendent
- Total no. of Posts:-22 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering) with three years’ experience for engineering department OR B.Sc. in above relevant field with 2 years’ experience for Science department. OR B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc. in equivalent (all in the above relevant fields).
Selection Procedure:- The selection process will generally consist of Written or Trade Test followed by Interview.
Application Fee:- The complete application duly singed by the candidate along with Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of IIT Patna, payable at Patna.(no application fee for SC/ST/PD and women candidate).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials of qualification, experience, caste and PD (if applicable), should be sent by hand or by speed post to “Assistant Registrar (Admin.), IIT Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna – 801 103” on or before the last date, which is 19/09/2016.
- Employees of Govt./ Semi Govt. Organization/ Autonomous bodies should submit their application through proper channel. For deputation, candidates working in Central / State Government including Govt. Autonomous Bodies/ Organizations and Public Sector undertakings may also apply through proper channel. Candidates may send an advance copy.
- The institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualification/experience/ age bar in exceptional cases, or in case of person already holding analogous positions in Government/ University/ Research Institution/ Industry.
- Higher initial pay may be considered for deserving candidates holding exceptional experience.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test/interview. Fulfilment of the prescribed essential and /or desirable qualifications perse will not entitle a candidate automatically to be called for test/ interview.
- The candidates applying for more than one post must submit their separate application form for each post and send them in separate covers super-scribing the post applied for.
- The complete postal address (including telephone/ Fax/ Mobile No. and email address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Private Sector should be indicated in the Application form.
- Application forwarded through proper channel must have annexed to it a gist of confidential reports of last five years and Integrity certificate/ Vigilance clearance certificate. The institute reserves the right to seek further details from the concerned department.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex Serviceman/ Persons with disabilities will be exactly as per Govt. of India rules.
- No TA will be paid for written/trade test. However, the candidates called for interview will be paid AC – III rail fare (Rajdhani also)/Chair car in Shatabadi Exp for the posts at Sl. No. 2 to 9 [Group A] and AC – II rail fare (Rajdhani also) for the post of Registrar at Sl. No. 1, to and fro journey by the shortest route against original tickets.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by recognized University/Institution.
- All posts are contractual for 3 years except the post against Sl.No.1. After that they may be regularized or their contract may be extended depending on their performance. Further, they can be transferred to any section/unit as per specific requirement within the Institute.
- Incomplete application or application without attested copies of certificate or without mentioning the post applied for or received after the last date are liable to be rejected. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- Those who applied earlier against advertisement no. IITP/RECT/001/2016 dated for the post of Executive Engineer (Electrical) need not to apply fresh, however they may update their CV/any relevant information, if they so desire to be considered against present advertisement for the same post.
- Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per need or cancel the advertisement itself in toto or partially without any further notification or assigning any reason.
- For downloading application form, please visit our website: www.iitp.ac.in Application in the prescribed form only will be considered.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to court/ tribunals having jurisdiction over Patna.
- Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.