IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018-19 to fill 30 vacancies | Indian Institute of Technology released notifications for freshers, apply IIT Roorkee jobs online @ www.iitd.ac.in. Indian Institute of Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of IIT Roorkee recruitment notifications to fill around 30 vacancies in different cadres like Indian Institute of Technology General Duty Medical Officer posts – 03, IIT Roorkee Deputy Registrar jobs – 03, Deputy Register & various vacancies
Advertisement Number:- IITR/ Establishment/2018/02
iit roorkee recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||General Duty Medical Officer posts, Deputy Register|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Official web Portal||www.iitd.ac.in|
General Duty Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Roorkee IIT Roorkee Deputy Registrar job should have MBBS from a university, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with at least two years of experience in a recognized Hospital. Preference will be given to the candidates who have the qualification of MD/MS Degree or PG Diploma with two years’ experience in a recognized Hospital.
- Salary Structure:- Pay Level-11
Deputy Register: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join IIT Roorkee Deputy Register posts should have A Master Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.ii) Record of having represented the University/ College at the interuniversity/ inter-collegiate competitions or the State and/ or national championship.
- Salary breakup:- Pay Level-12
Age Limit:- 35 to 50 years
Selection Process:- IIT Roorkee will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for General Duty Medical Officer posts, Deputy Register vacancy should pay the below charges through Draft in favour of Registrar, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee- 247667 payable at Roorkee towards the Application Fee.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex- Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.iitd.ac.in from 7th May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 7th May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 31st May 2018
Last Date for Hard Copy of Online Application: 8th June 2018