IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 20th June 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Uttarakhand, then you reached the right place. Check all IIT Roorkee job opening listed below
IIT Roorkee recruitment 30 General Duty Medical Officer, Deputy Register vacancy
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer, Deputy Register|
|Number of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS/ Master Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Age limit||35 to 50 years|
|Job location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||31st May 2018|
- 26 Project Associate, Research Associate, Project Assistant – 12th August 2017
iit roorkee recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Project Associate/ Research Associate/ Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||26|
|Official web Portal||www.iitr.ac.in|
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee released new notification on their official website www.iitr.ac.in for the recruitment of total 26 (twenty six) jobs out of which 12 (twelve) vacancies for Project Associate, 02 (two) for Research Associate & 12 (twelve) for Project Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th August 2017.
Project Associate: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Roorkee Project Associate job should have B.Tech (Computer Sciences/ Information Sciences/ Software Engineering/ Electronics Engineering) or B.Tech in Civil / M.Sc (Geography/ Environment) or MA in Geography.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20000 – 40000/- Per Month
Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IIT Roorkee Research Associate posts should have M.Tech (Remote Sensing/ Spatial Information / Geomatics).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000 – 50000/- Per Month
Project Assistant: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Roorkee Project Assistant job should have Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical/ Information Technology) or B.Sc (Multi Media)/ BA (Geography/ History).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000 – 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per IIT Roorkee rules
Selection Process:- IIT Roorkee will be conduct the personal Interview.
How to apply for IIT Roorkee vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Interview along with their CV, Original documents, photocopy of relevant documents & experiences certificate send to the Dr. Kamal Jain, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Roorkee on or before 12th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 12th August 2017