IMSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Technical Assistant Posts: The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai is a National Institute of higher learning which fosters high quality fundamental research in frontier disciplines of Mathematical Sciences. IMSc has intensive teaching programme for award of M.Sc (by Research) and Ph.D. Degree.
Advertisement Number:- 27-R/IMSc/2016
Institute of Mathematical Science Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Institute of Mathematical Science|
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||5th December 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Institute of Mathematical Science free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant (Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per IMSc rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000 – 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a reputed college / institution (3 years after SSC) approved by AICTE, New Delhi and minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction and good knowledge of preparation of estimates or B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a reputed college / Institute approved by AICTE, New Delhi and minimum of 1 year experience in construction and good knowledge of preparation of estimates.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
How to apply offline for Institute of Mathematical Science exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may send a brief e-mail by attaching there with their latest resume to the e-mail id email@example.com and mentioning the position details in the subject of the e-mail as “Application for the Project Position of Technical Assistant (Civil)”, Advt. No. 27-R/IMSc/2016 dated 22nd November 2016, on or before 5th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 5th December 2016
Last Date of Written Test/ Interview: 16th December 2016
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be considered for the advertised position. The decision of the Director of this Institute in all matters including finalising the screened list for Written Test will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this matter under any circumstances.
- Only outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST appearing for the Written Test and selected for Interview only will be reimbursed to and fro second class railway fare/bus fare or actual fare incurred whichever is less by the shortest route from the station of residence/ work place to Chennai on production of tickets.
- Please visit “careers page” of our website www.imsc.res.in for full details of advertisement and visit “Getting here” page to know location of our Institute.