IMU recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Indian Maritime University Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 12th December 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Tamil Nadu, then you reached the right place. Check all IMU job opening listed below.
IMU recruitment 31 Associate Professor vacancy
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|Number of Vacancy||31 Posts|
|Qualification||M.Ed, MA, Ph.D|
|Age limit||As Per IMU Rules|
|Job location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||20th August 2018|
- 31 Assistant Registrar/ Private Secretary/ Assistant – 8th March 2017
IMU recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 31 Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary & Assistant at www.imu.edu.in
Indian Maritime University released new notification on their official website www.imu.edu.in for the recruitment of total 31 (thirty one) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Assistant Registrar, 04 (four) for Private Secretary and 26 (twenty six) for Assistants. Job seekers should apply on or before 8th March 2017.
IMU jobs 2017 alert:
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar/ Private Secretary/ Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||31|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.imu.edu.in|
IMU recruitment Details:
Assistant Registrar: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IMU – Assistant Registrar should have Master Degree in commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor Degree with CA/ ICWA; the degree should be from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Private Secretary: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join IMU – Private Secretary posts should have Bachelor Degree with shorthand Higher/ Senior Grade in English.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Assistant: 26 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for IMU – Assistant should have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or its equivalent grade in commerce or Mathematics or Statistics.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: 40 years
- Private Secretary: 45 years
- Assistant: 35 years
Selection Process:- IMU admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the online test for Assistant Registrar/ Private Secretary/ Assistant, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Registrar/ Private Secretary/ Assistant vacancies should pay the below charges through online only.
- SC/ ST/PWD: 1000/- (Assistant Registrar) & 800/- (Privates Secretary & Assistant)
- Others: 1500/- (Assistant Registrar) & 1200/- (Privates Secretary & Assistant)
How to apply for IMU recruitment 2017:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with IMU requirement.
- Open Official Portal of IMU department; imu.edu.in
- Click on Bulletin tab and click on search recruitment button.
- select the apply online link for 31 Assistant Registrar/ Private Secretary/ Assistant advertisement
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 8th March 2017