Indian Cost Guard recruitment 2016-17 notification: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application.
Indian Cost Guard Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Cost Guard|
|Name of Post||Assistant Commandant|
|No of Post||Not Specified|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Indian Cost Guard free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Commandant
- Total no. of Posts:-Not Specified
- For General Duty & Technical Branch:- 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For General Duty (Pilot) & Pilots (CPL):- 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot):- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level or equivalent are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot)].
- For Technical Branch:– Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. Engineering Branch Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. Electrical Branch Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics. All the above streams of Engg. must be recognised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- For Pilots (CPL):- 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
- For Law:- A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognised University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination)
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Pilots (CPL)
How to apply online for Indian Cost Guard exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 24.11.2016 to 10.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 24.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 10.12.2016
(i) The upper age limit of OBC/SC/ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
(ii) Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate only for SC/ ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ certificate ( ‘A’ grade) holders, Sports person of National level(Inter State & above) and Wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service. No relaxation for 12th class marks.
(iii) While short listing applications for call-up, priority will be given to candidates with higher percentage of marks in the degree.
(iv) Candidates to choose any one branch and any one examination centre.
(v) Only candidates who have cleared their final year / final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.