IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 post: IOCL Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Application for the 02 posts of Graduate Engineer on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 21st October 2016.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer|
|No of Post||02 post|
|Last date to apply||21st October 2016|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Graduate Engineer (Instrumentation & Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per IOCL Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in Instrumentation / Civil Engineering from a recognized university and approved by AICTE with 3 years working experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Interview.
How to apply offline for Indian Oil Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with Original & self-attested copy of relevant documents & two passport size recent photograph at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview:- 21st October 2016 at 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM
Venue of Interview:- Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies, INTEGRA, Rukminigaon GS Road Guwhati Assam – 781022.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidates for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidates having command over local language and English will be given preference.
- Any dispute with regard to the contract engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.