IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the leading Indian largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune ‘Global 500’’ company ranked at the 161st position in the year 2016 and meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. The IndianOil Group owns and operates 11 of India’s 23 refineries with a combined refining capacity of 80.7MMTPA. With 33,000 strong workforce, IndianOil has been helping to meet India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be the Energy of India, IndianOil closed the year 2015-16 with a sales turnover of Rs.4,99,601 crore and net profits of Rs 10,399 crore. The Corporation’s cross-country pipelines network, for transportation of crude oil to refineries and finished products to high-demand centers, spans about 11,750 km. The Corporation has a portfolio of leading energy brands that includes Indane LPG cooking gas, SERVO lubricants, XTRAPREMIUM petrol, XTRAMILE diesel, PROPEL petrochemicals, etc. Besides IndianOil, both SERVO and Indane have earned the coveted Superbrand status. IndianOil’s sprawling R&D Centre at Faridabad near Delhi is one of Asia’s finest, and plays a key role in supporting the Corporation’s, business interests by developing economical, environment friendly technology solutions. It has won recognition for four decades of pioneering work in lubricants formulation, refinery processes, pipeline transportation and alternative fuels, and holds 454 active patents, of which 270 are international patents.
Advertisement Number:- R&D/94
IOCL Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV, Dy. Manager Research|
|No of Post||07 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
IOCL free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 26 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Minimum 3 years Full–time, Regular/ Sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering OR B.Sc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate for General, OBC, PWD & ST candidates and 45 percent marks in aggregate in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Name of Post:- Dy. Manager Research
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 to 39 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- & Rs.29100 – 54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute / Board.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection for engagement would be based on Written Test and Trade Test.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.100/- for the Jr. Engineering Assistant Posts & Rs.300/- for the Dy. Manager Research Posts
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online, Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited payable at Faribabad.
How to apply online for IOCL exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.iocl.com from 15.11.2016 to 16.12.2016 & For the Post of Dy. Manager Research Send the prescribed application form along with relevant documents to the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, R&D Centre, Post Box No. 720, Escorts Nagar Post Office, Faridabad-121007.
Starting Date to Apply online: 15.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Offline Application: 16.12.2016
- Qualification should have been obtained only as a regular student of a full time course (not through distance mode or part time).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter Grade in a Degree/ Diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute / Board.
- The percentage of marks should be calculated as per norms adopted by respective University / Institute / Board.
- Candidates with qualification higher than OR other than Diploma mentioned above will not be considered for the post. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, ME or equivalent, PhD, MBA or equivalent, or MCA or CA/CS/ICWA etc. shall not be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Applicants presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer at the time of Trade Test-cum- Professional Interaction and clear release order from the employer at the time of joining.
- Latest caste certificate issued by competent authority needs to be produced by reserved category candidates in the Performa prescribed by the government.
- The applicants must have an active e-mail id, which must remain active till the completion of the recruitment process. All communications with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. IndianOil will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates will be informed about upload of call letter for written test/ Trade Test cum Professional Interaction etc. through e-mail. However candidates are advised to log on to www.iocl.com for updated details on the recruitment process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to access the link sent on their e-mail, enter their details and download & take a print out of admit card/ call letter of written test/ Trade Test cum Professional Interaction from the website and carry along original valid photo ID proof for verification during the written test/ Trade Test cum Professional Interaction venue. Alternatively the link for downloading admit card/ call letter can be accessed directly after logging on to www.iocl.com .
- Applicants not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process. Any applicant submitting false/ incorrect information shall be rejected during any stage of selection process.
- The decision of the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection etc. will be final and binding on all the candidates and Management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates are hereby informed that Corrigendum/ Addendum etc., if any, with regard to this advertisement will be made available on www.iocl.com only. Candidates are advised to refer to the above website periodically for updates.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board/ Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to R&D Centre against the notification are advised to apply online as per the advertisement, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Reservation of vacancies for Ex-servicemen candidates shall be as per Govt. directives issued from time to time. Ex-servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above post along with relevant service certificates, discharge certificate and educational qualification documents prescribed above. Ex-servicemen applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their educational qualification to that of the educational qualification advertised at the time of document submission/verification which will be done at the time of Trade Test cum Professional Interaction.
- At the time of Trade Test cum Professional Interaction, for claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit latest caste certificate as per the Performa prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and revised guidelines issued from time to time.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply under “Unreserved” category for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to unreserved candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. IndianOil being a Govt. of India, Public Sector Undertaking, only those community that are mentioned in the common / Central list of OBC prepared by Central Govt. shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- IndianOil reserves the right to cancel any/all vacancies without assigning any reason thereof. The no. of vacancies can increase or decrease keeping in view the manpower & staffing requirements.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
- The vacancies & reservation indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of management and in compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment.
- Applications submitted through online application system will only be considered.
- Candidate should apply for ONE POST only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered and such applications will be rejected.