IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 25 posts: Ex-Apprentices of of IOCL(AOD) who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship training on or before 01.10.2016 and who meet the qualification and age criteria (as mentioned below) are advised to apply for selection process for consideration towards employment against regular vacancies in Grade IV.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV|
|No of Post||25 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th November 2016|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Total no. of Posts:-25 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 26 years As on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11900 – 32000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 3 years full time, regular / sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering OR B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry Industrial and Mathematics) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection for engagement would be based on written test.
How to apply online for Indian Oil Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in-Written Test documents pertaining to Age, Educational Qualification, Caste / Category certificate and successful apprenticeship completion certificate.
Date of Written Test:- 20th November 2016
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per IndianOil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Preemployment Medical examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link: http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Preemployment_Guiding_Principles11th_mar_2011.pdf
- Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test shall be conducted only at Digboi, Dist: Tinsukia, Assam.
- Please note that the candidature will be considered as purely provisional & their eligibility will be subject to verification of all supporting certificates / documents and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria for recruitment in the Corporation.
- Please note that a candidate can apply for only one post. Candidature of candidates submitting multiple applications for more than one post will be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are required to submit a Certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted by the Central / State Government, failing which their candidature as PwD candidates will not be considered.
- Candidates presently employed in any Govt. /Semi-Govt./Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificates’ at the time of written test and personal interview and ‘Release Order’ from their employers at the time of joining.
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates appearing for Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical test and back by the shortest route on production of tickets, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs.
- Please note that filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates. Hence, the decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the recruitment process etc. Hence, no enquiry / communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Mere selection in Written Examination or Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect/ doctored/ false, information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Margherita Court situated at Margherita, Assam.