IOCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 46 posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, Proposes to engage Apprentices at its Barauni Refinery at Begusarai, Bihar.
Job Location:- Barauni (Bihar)
Last Date:- 15th October 2016
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices
- Total no. of Posts:-21 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 24 years as on 30.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 6970-6490/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 3 years Full time B.Sc.(Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
Name of Post:- Technician Apprentices
- Total no. of Posts:-25 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 24 years as on 30.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 7530/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selections for engagement would be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 24.09.2016 to 15.10.2016 & Send the Printout along with self-attested photocopies of supporting Document to the Chief Human Resource Manager, Barauni Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Barauni Oil Refinery, Dist: Begusarai – 851114, latest by 31st October 2016.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application on www.iocrefrecruit.in
- While the tentative dates for written test and interview have been notified, the exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading call letters from website www.iocrefrecruit.in
- Cut Off date: The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 30.09.2016.
- Candidates registered with Local/ State Employment Exchange (s)/Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Person with Disability (PWD) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose name are sponsored to Barauni Refinery against this notification are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- For Discipline code 101 and 105: PWD candidates with less than 40% of permanent disability are NOT eligible. The PWD candidates are required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority as per the Persons with Disabilities (equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Amended Rules, 2009, failing which their candidature as PWD candidates will not be considered. Persons with Disabilities [OH and HH] must be capable of performing the task assigned to them / take instructions using suitable aids and appliances.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but failing in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Barauni Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE TRADE/ DISCIPLINE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one Trade/discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/ Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Online Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination any time during engagement / employment, if engaged / recruited.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false, information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement/appointment if any, his/her engagement/ services are liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/ Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of receipt of applications shall not be considered ‘Eligible’ and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Begusarai.